DragonBones RPGMaker MV Demo
A downloadable project for Windows
RPGMaker MV project file that demonstrate uses of DragonBones for 2d skeletal animation.
- Extra information from Yanfly: http://yanfly.moe/2017/08/04/yep-150-dragonbones-integration-rpg-maker-mv-2/
- More battlers from Aekashics: http://www.akashics.moe/uncategorized/librarium-dragonbones-animated-megapack/
- Add a lot of polish with collaboration with Yanfly.
- Rename the plugin into 'KELYEP_DragonBones.js'
- Add more option to note tags.
- Fix attack animation always playing on Enemy.
- Add compatibility to Yanfly Action Sequence
- Change workflow to increase compatibility to other UI plugins
- This plugin will look for the 18 default animations automatically. 'dragonbone_ani_' command is now for overwriting animation name.
- You can now control whether an animation is looping or not by changing 'Play Times' setting inside the Dragonbones Editor.
This demo project require RPG Maker MV 1.5.0 or higher.
dragonbones-rpgmaker-mv-demo-windows.zip 388 MB
Version 4 Aug 05, 2017