DragonBones RPGMaker MV Demo
A downloadable project for Windows
RPGMaker MV project file that demonstrate uses of DragonBones for 2d skeletal animation.
- Extra information from Yanfly: http://yanfly.moe/2017/08/04/yep-150-dragonbones-integration-rpg-maker-mv-2/
- More battlers from Aekashics: http://www.akashics.moe/uncategorized/librarium-dragonbones-animated-megapack/
- Add a lot of polish with collaboration with Yanfly.
- Rename the plugin into 'KELYEP_DragonBones.js'
- Add more option to note tags.
- Fix attack animation always playing on Enemy.
- Add compatibility to Yanfly Action Sequence
- Change workflow to increase compatibility to other UI plugins
- This plugin will look for the 18 default animations automatically. 'dragonbone_ani_' command is now for overwriting animation name.
- You can now control whether an animation is looping or not by changing 'Play Times' setting inside the Dragonbones Editor.
This demo project require RPG Maker MV 1.5.0 or higher.