DragonBones RPG Maker MV Plugin
A downloadable mod for Windows
This plugin add 2D skeletal animation to RPG Maker MV using DragonBones.
- Extra information from Yanfly: http://yanfly.moe/2017/08/04/yep-150-dragonbones-integration-rpg-maker-mv-2/
- More battlers from Aekashics: http://www.akashics.moe/uncategorized/librarium-dragonbones-animated-megapack/
- Add a lot of polish with collaboration with Yanfly.
- Rename the plugin into 'KELYEP_DragonBones.js'
- Add more option to note tags.
- Fix attack animation always playing on Enemy.
- Add compatibility to Yanfly Action Sequence
- Change workflow to increase compatibility to other UI plugins
- This plugin will look for the 18 default animations automatically. 'dragonbone_ani_' command is now for overwriting animation name.
- You can now control whether an animation is looping or not by changing 'Play Times' setting inside the Dragonbones Editor.
1. Create a new RPG Maker MV project
2. Drag plugin content into the new project folder
3. Accept overwrite of Index.html
Code inside 'js' folder is MIT license.
The content inside 'dragonbones_assets' folder are owned by Egret Technologies All Right Reserved.
Click download now to get access to the following files: